As part of our process, there are two ways we collect important information about your Seller Account: through the Amazon API (MWS Access) and by accessing the reports in Seller Central. Some data is available from one source, but not the other; so we need access to both during the application process and during the entire time you have an outstanding loan balance with us.
After you apply, we’ll look at your sales history, product listings, and seller performance metrics to see if your account is a good fit. On an ongoing basis, we’ll watch over your account for anything critical that might negatively impact your sales, so that we can help out if there is ever a problem.
Keeping your account connected also lets us periodically re-evaluate your account to get you a lower rate or pre-approve you for more funding.
Keep in mind this is read-only access and we will never change, edit, or submit any information to Amazon or your customers on your behalf.
1. Granting MWS Access to your Amazon Seller Account
1. Go to the User Permissions page in Seller Central and log into your Amazon seller account as the primary user.
- If you have never signed up for Amazon MWS, the Sign up for MWS button appears. Click Sign up for MWS.
- If you have previously signed up for Amazon MWS, the Authorize a developer button appears. Click Authorize a developer.
2. On the MWS registration page, click the button for I want to authorize a developer to access my Amazon seller account with Amazon MWS.
3. In the Developer's Name text box, type amzLenders
4. In the Developer Account Number text box, enter 6996-0659-8335
5. Click the Next button.
7. Check the box to confirm that you want to give the third party developer access to your account, and then click the Next button.
8. Provide the MWS Authorization Token and Seller ID in your registration. You can find it in the confirmation page (see image below). It is also a good practice to print this page and save it in a safe place.
2. Granting User Permissions to amzLenders
1. Log in to your Seller Central Account as the Primary User.
2. Click Settings, and then click User Permissions.
3. The User Permissions page appears. Under Add a New Seller Central User, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Click Send Invitation. A confirmation will appear.
5. Click Continue. On the Add or Edit User page, click the button next to each of the items exactly like the image below.
6. When you are finished, click Continue. A confirmation message appears confirming the modifications. A confirmation message appears confirming the modifications.